What does DMSO really do?
My daughter is quite an athlete. At the tender age of 13, she plays sports as her life depended on it. Unfortunately, she is a mere 90 lb. small frame young lady that plays with the heart of a lion. A few weeks ago, she hyperextended her knee in a soccer game.
We did the usual, conventional healing techniques, ice, wrapping, and anti-inflammation meds. With some, but very limited, pain relief.
The next week as we prepared for the upcoming game, she asked me what to do to alleviate the pain she was feeling.
The first thing that came to mind was DMSO. I was introduced to this chemical some 35 years earlier by one of my coaches and have been using it off and on throughout my life. Just a few moments with a little DMSO on a cotton swab and her pain went away.
Back when I first started using DMSO, it was illegal and only available to horse trainers. I figured if a trainer was using it on a racehorse worth millions of dollars, then why not give it a try. As it has always alleviated my pain, so it now alleviates my daughter’s pain.
The use of DMSO seems to be passed along from one generation to another, friend to friend and through trusted channels. I believe this is the most tested and underrated drug known to man.
You’re here reading this information because you too are suffering from chronic pain. It may be that you have arthritis, joint pain or maybe just a few bruises or strains. Regardless, DMSO will change your views of pain management and your life for good.
What does DMSO Really Do?
DMSO has properties that no other substance possess.
- By blocking pain receptors, DMSO reduces swelling in joints and muscle tissue alleviating chronic pain.
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio, recommends that DMSO is used on all inflammation issues not related to tumors or infection. In 1978 they have found their patients with genitourinary disorders found significant relief from DMSO therapy.
- DMSO is the very first nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory inflammation medicine since the aspirin. In fact, the toxicity of aspirin is 7 times as high as that of DMSO.
- DMSO is a Free Radical Scavenger. Attaching itself to the free radicals of an injured area dissolving and carrying them to waste. Thus it is said to have antioxidant properties.
- Currently, DMSO is used as the vehicle to administer stem cells in therapy. It has the innate ability to preserve cells from damage even freezing.
- DSMO is a stabilizer in injured cells and prevents cell leakage. Currently, the only substance is known to preserve cells from damage.
There is more controversy over DMSO and its properties than any other drug known to man.
Although having been approved for animal health for a very long time, it has limited approval for humans. Yes, it is true, the FDA has only accepted DMSO therapy in humans to stem cell delivery, cell prep and preservation and in a rare bladder disease, interstitial cystitis.
The key is to make sure that the DMSO liquid and creams that you purchase are of the highest quality and purity available. After a great deal of research, we offer the very best in Pharmaceutical grade DMSO available.